Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hear My Voice - Psalms 129 (130)



PSALM 129 (130)
A song of ascents.


         Out of the depths have I cried unto Thee, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice.
         Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.
         If Thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities,
O Lord, who shall stand?
         For there is forgiveness with Thee.
         For Thy name's sake have I waited for Thee, O Lord;
my soul hath waited for Thy word, my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
         From the morning watch until night, from the morning watch,
let Israel hope in the Lord.
         For with the Lord there is mercy,
and with Him is plenteous redemption;
and He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.





Out of the depths I cry to you
         O Lord hear my voice
Listen to my cries for mercy
         O Lord hear my voice


If you marked our every sin
         O Lord who could stand
But O Lord we fear your name
         Forgiveness is in your hand


O my soul waits for the Lord
         More than watchmen wait
In his word I put my hope
         Than for the morning wait


O Israel hope in the Lord
         His mercy will not end
In him is redemption full
         He will forgive your sin
         He will forgive your sin


No comments:

Post a Comment